- Observational Research
- Public Outreach
- Dunlap Fellowship
The committee consists of representatives from across the institute, including undergraduates, graduate students, postdocs and Fellows, staff, and faculty.
The committee’s activities include:
* Producing guidelines for ensuring that the principles of diversity and equity are respected in the hiring of Dunlap postdocs and Fellows.
* Bimonthly DiversiTeas, during which external guests are invited to make presentations to Dunlap members on issues such as creating LGBTQ+ positive spaces, gender equity, and mental health.>
* Sending members to the Inclusive Astronomy conference and acting on their feedback.
Dunlap members with concerns about diversity or equity issues are welcome to contact the entire committee by e-mailing email@example.com, or by contacting the following committee members individually:
* Dr. Bryan Gaensler (firstname.lastname@example.org), committee member, Dunlap Institute director
*Dr. Michael Reid (email@example.com), committee chair, faculty member
* Dr. Tina Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org), committee member, Dunlap Postdoctoral Fellow
Other important resources include:
* The University of Toronto Office of the Ombudsperson, http://
* The Conflict Resolution Centre (for graduate students), http://gradcrc.
* The Health and Wellness Centre, https://www.
* The Good2Talk anonymous counselling hotline, http://www.good2talk.